Friday, July 07, 2006

light that i see

*blink* *blink*
i see...............
i keep seeing
this vision of black won't go away from me

a dot of light
i see before me
is it a window of opportunity???
or illusions my eyes play with me

when i finally see
what u all see
but in reality i don’t see

what sits before u

two glorious hands attached to you

to wipe the tears that hurt your eyes

to me………………….

they are barriers of streams

i’d like to let them flow

and watch the rich waterfall……

the sparkle of rubies flow…..

flow between 5 parted cliffs

they’ll flow….flow…

until the land they flow from turns to snow

then this land, I shall be no more



p.s: this is incomplete...............i shall edit soon

1 comment:

.::KuCc|R@t::. said...

good stuff raey....bur please explain to me what it all means.....i'm confused